|RuPaul's Drag Race|
This article contains spoilers and/or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time. Continue reading at your own discretion.
The thirteenth season of RuPaul's Drag Race was officially announced on August 20, 2020. Filming began in mid July 2020 with production officially ending on August 31, when the contestants resumed social media activity.
On Tuesday, December 8, 2020, the first promo for Season 13 was accidentally leaked on the official YouTube channel revealing the season would premiere on Friday, January 1, 2021 and revealing several queens.
On December 9, 2020 the cast was officially announced on Twitter and promos were released. The promo theme for the season was Pin-Up Pastel, featuring the queens in a pin-up silhouette modified for their drag style in pastel colors.
About The Show
The 13th season of the global phenomenon “RuPaul’s Drag Race,” will premier Friday, January 1, at 8PM ET/PT. After winning six Emmy® Awards this year and solidifying itself as the most awarded reality competition show in history, the highly anticipated new season is bringing together thirteen fabulous queens as they vie for the title of “America’s Next Drag Superstar” and a cash prize of $100,000. Additionally, the Emmy®-nominated after-show “RuPaul’s Drag Race: Untucked” will premiere immediately following at 9:30PM ET/PT. “Untucked” brings viewers behind the scenes to the backstage drama as the queens anxiously await their fate and see who will need to lip-sync for their life to avoid the week’s elimination.
(Ages and names stated are during time of contest)
|Rank||Contestant||Photo||Real Name||Age||Current City||Ep. 1|
with 2 Ts
- █ The contestant won RuPaul's Drag Race.
- █ The contestant was a runner-up.
- █ The contestant won the maxi challenge or was in the Top 2 in their premiere and won the lip-sync.
- █ The contestant was in the Top 2 in their premiere but did not win the lip-sync.
- █ The contestant won the Season Premiere's Lip Sync For Your Life.
- █ The contestant lost the Season Premiere's Lip Sync For Your Life.
- █ The contestant received positive critiques, but did not win the maxi challenge.
- █ The contestant received negative critiques, but was not up for elimination.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two, but neither one was eliminated.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two and won the lip-sync for your life.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two, lost the lip-sync for your life, and was eliminated.
- █ The contestant was voted Miss Congeniality by the contestants.
- █ The contestant returned and appeared on the reunion episode, but was out of the running.
Queen's Winning Earnings
|Series #||Episode #||Episode Title||Air Date|
|203||1||The Pork Chop||January 1, 2021|
Episode 1: "The Pork Chop"
Airdate: January 1, 2021
Synopsis: In an epic twist, RuPaul makes all 13 contestants lip sync for their lives as soon as they enter the competition. Some will stay, some will sashay away.
- Maxi Challenge: The queens face off in Lip Sync For Your Life battles
Lip Sync For Your Life
|Lip Sync Pair||Lip Sync Song||Result|
|Kandy Muse||"Call Me Maybe"
by Carly Rae Jepsen
Meet The Queens
- Season 13 is the first season...
- Where the trailer was leaked by the Drag Race YouTube channel
- To begin the season with a lip-sync showdown, a challenge usually done at the live finale
- To have the same amount of queens as there are number of regular seasons (13th season, 13 queens).
- To feature a transgender man, Gottmik.
- To feature a queen from Alaska, Denali, who is originally from Fairbanks, Alaska.
- To feature a queen from Arkansas, Symone, who is originally from Conway, Arkansas.
- To feature a drag mother and daughter competing against one another on the same season, Tamisha Iman and LaLa Ri.
- To have each queen get an individual commercial to count down to the premiere.
- Season 13 is the second season...
|Denali • Gottmik • Kandy Muse • Olivia Lux • Rosé • Symone • Tina Burner • Utica Queen • 9th: Elliott with 2 Ts • 10th: LaLa Ri • 11th: Tamisha Iman • 12th: Joey Jay • 13th: Kahmora Hall|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|