|Versailles Look Race|
The second season of Versailles' Look Race Season 2 was officially announced on the 8th of February 2021, with auditions opening that same day. It was announced that S1 winner , Count Contessa would co-judge the season. It was announced 14 queens would compete in a 16 episode season. Ultimately the winner was Miss Cinched
About the Season
Lilith Versailles Hart after finding 1 Look Drag Artist Winner and 2 Singing Drag Artist Winners, she is back on it again to find the next Drag Fashionista. The winner will get a portrait in the Hall of Fashion in the Palace of Versailles, an endless wardrobe filled with their drag fantasies and a cash prize of £100,000! 14 Drag Artists Enter, after 16 Episodes, only 1 will be crowned!
|Name||Amber Sugarsweet||Drarkimi Ella El||Gigi Highliter||Jade|
|Hometown||Chicago||Perray Amigable||London, UK||Texas|
|Name||Jenna Kidding||Kayleigh Slayage||Kelnami||Lola Legacy|
|Name||Marci||Mimi Martini||Miss Cinched||Peachy Bubbles|
|Name||Raven Jush||Roxanne||Winters Asperg|
|Hometown||Miami Beach||Rio De Janiero||Burlington|
|@Jinkx is love Jinkx is Life||23||Burlington||WIN||LOW||SAFE||SAFE||HIGH||WIN||SAFE||SAFE||WIN||SAFE||WIN||LOW||WIN||TOP3||RUNNER-UP|
Drarkmi Ella El
|@Kim Chachiki||11||Perra Y Amigable||LOSS||LOW||ELIM||OUT|
|@Artflyquan||30||Rio De Janiero||LOSS||SAFE||DISQ|
- █ The contestant won Versailles' Look Race Season 2.
- █ The contestant was a runner-up.
- █ The contestant won the maxi challenge or was in the Top 2 in their premiere and won the lip-sync.
- █ The contestant was in the Top 2 in their premiere but did not win the lip-sync.
- █ The contestant won the Season Premiere's Fashion Death Round.
- █ The contestant lost the Season Premiere's Fashion Death Round.
- █ The contestant received positive critiques, but did not win the maxi challenge.
- █ The contestant returned back to the competition and received positive critiques, but did not win the maxi challenge.
- █ The contestant received negative critiques, but was not up for elimination.
- █ The contestant received negative critiques, but their placement was never made clear until the postponed poll where they ultimately placed safe.
- █ The contestant placed high but was moved into the BTM3 for minor copying.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two, but neither one was eliminated.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two and won the lip-sync for your life.
|12||2||Night Time Ball||11-2-21|
|14||4||Buckles and Straps||15-2-21|
|16||6||Heels Higher than Hopes||19-2-21|
|18||8||Fashion of the Galaxy||23-2-21|
|19||9||Beyond Life Ball||25-2-21|
|20||10||Bold and Beautiful||27-2-21|
|21||11||Colour me in!||28-2-21|
|23||13||Realism No More||2-3-21|