The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
Ethan's hometown was Utica, Minnesota, so that is where she assumed the name Utica.
|Season Competed:||Season 13|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||TBA|
|Mini Challenges Won:||TBA|
|Times as Team Captain:||TBA|
|Times in Bottom Two:||TBA|
- *sneezes*..."She’s sickening!" (entrance quote)
- "I'll get you for this, RuPaul!"
- "I can feel it in my nuggets."
- "So..the strawberry, I used to be allergic to strawberries growing up, so it's kind of a testament of me getting through it." (To Michelle after she asked the meaning of the strawberry in her wig)
- "I shut down, get very depressed, and cry on the inside but also...the outside." (Meet The Queens)
- Utica auditioned one time before being cast on Season 13.
- She is a Seventh Day Adventist.
- She is a designer and creates a lot of the outfits she wears.
- She is the first and currently only RuGirl whose drag name begins with U.
- She impersonates Taylor Swift a lot.
- She is the first Drag Race contestant since Season 4 to have two different versions of her drag name showcased within a single season. Her promo look is labeled "Utica Queen" and she presented herself as such in her first confessional, whereas her later confessionals and her runway walks are simply labeled "Utica".
- In the first four Drag Race seasons, several queens with a polynymous drag name would often be presented by their first name only. This stopped to be a thing in Season 5, where all contestants would be presented consistently with a single version of their drag name.
Season 13 Looks
|Denali • Elliott with 2 Ts • Gottmik • Joey Jay • Kahmora Hall • Kandy Muse • LaLa Ri • Olivia Lux • Rosé • Symone • Tamisha Iman • Tina Burner • Utica Queen|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Matthews|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.