Drag Name Origin
"Vander" comes from the 20s/30s drag queen and circus artist Barbertte's real name, Vander Clyde. "Von Odd" comes from some Vander's previous works related to horror/bizarre concepts, as well as her style.
|Season Competed:||TBBD 1|
|Main Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 1, 3)|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 4)|
from a tree
- Vander Von Odd's debut as a drag queen was during a protest pro same-sex marriage.
- She is the first ever winner of Dragula.
- She is the first ever Dragula contestant to win a main challenge and be on the bottom in the same episode (followed by Abhora on Season 2).
- However, she voluntarily participated in the extermination challenge (being the first ever to do this), whereas Abhora was placed in the bottom because she split the judges with her performance.
- Vander is part of the drag revue NightGowns led by Sasha Velour.
The Boulet Brothers' Dragula Season 1
The Boulet Brothers' Dragula Season 1 Looks
The Boulet Brothers' Dragula Season 2
The Boulet Brothers' Dragula Season 2 Looks
The Boulet Brothers' Dragula Season 3
The Boulet Brothers' Dragula Season 3 Looks
Vander Von Odd