Vava Vilde is one of the ten contestants and the 2nd Runner-Up of the first season of Queen of Drags.
Drag Name Origin
Her first name "Vava" is derived from the word "vavavoom", while her last name "Vilde" is a reference to the false pronunciation of the English word "wild" in German.
Queen of Drags
|Total of Points:||82|
|Times as "Queen of the|
|1 (Ep. 5)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 6|
- Last words after elimination: "Thank you so much for the chance to let us ten queens be ourselves." (posted on QoD's Instagram)
- 2019 was her eighth year doing drag.
- Lady Gaga was one of her influences to start doing drag.
- She considers her style as an "Alien", where everything is possible.
- She helps in two organizations in Stuttgart: in "AIDS-Hilfe Stuttgart" (AIDS-Help association in Stuttgart) and in "Weissenburg Stuttgart" (a reunion center for LGBTTIQ people).
- She's the first queen to share a win (with Yoncé Banks) on Queen of Drags.