The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
Her first name "Vava" is derived from the word "vavavoom", while her last name "Vilde" is a reference to the false pronunciation of the English word "wild" in German.
|Season Competed:||QoD 1|
|Total of Points:||82|
|Times as "Queen of the Week":||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 6|
- Last words after elimination: "Thank you so much for the chance to let us ten queens be ourselves." (posted on QoD's Instagram)
- 2019 was her eighth year doing drag.
- Lady Gaga was one of her influences to start doing drag.
- She considers her style as an "Alien", where everything is possible.
- She helps in two organizations in Stuttgart: in "AIDS-Hilfe Stuttgart" (AIDS-Help association in Stuttgart) and in "Weissenburg Stuttgart" (a reunion center for LGBTTIQ people).
- She's the first queen to share a win (with Yoncé Banks) on Queen of Drags.
- A picture of her appeared on an episode of Fashion Photo RuView from September 3, 2014 as part of the "fan submission" segment.
Queen of Drags S1 Looks
2nd: Aria Addams • 3rd: Vava Vilde
Heidi Klum • Bill Kaulitz • Conchita Wurst
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.