|Versus Drag Queens|
The first season of Versus Drag Queens was released on June 25, 2017, in El Diario de Rocko. Six participants were selected to compete and become the winner of the reality show. The winner of the first season won an exclusive Drag Store kit, a photo shoot with Mathias Werhahn, the opportunity to open for Valentina, one of the RuPaul's Drag Race queens at an event produced by LemonLab, and 250,000 Chilean pesos in cash .
The season ended on August 5, 2017, and the winner was Belika Rubik.
A vote was held to award "Miss Congeniality" which was never published, but as of the closing date of the voting Nina LeBlanc led with 307 votes
- 1 Contestants
- 2 Lip Syncs
- 3 Episodes
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Trivia
- 6 References
- 7 Navigation
(Name, age and hometown stated during time of contest)
|Place||Contestant||Photo||Name||Age||Hometown||Ep. 1||Ep. 2||Ep. 3||Ep. 4||Ep. 5||Ep. 6|
- █ The contestant won Versus Drag Queens.
- █ The contestant was the first runner-up.
- █ The contestant won the maxi challenge.
- █ The contestant was one of the best but did not win the maxi challenge.
- █ The contestant was one of the worst but did not place in the bottom two.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two but neither were eliminated.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two but was not eliminated.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two and was eliminated.
- █ The contestant participated in this episode but out of competition.
- █ The contestant did not participate in this episode.
|1||Ágata Görë||vs||Nina LeBlanc||"Tunupa"
by Kali Mutsa
|2||Ágata Görë||vs||Aura Luna||"Maldita Ingeniudad"
|3||Ágata Görë||vs||MortFina||"Tu Luz"
by Lulu Jam
|5||Belika Rubik||vs||MortFina||"Mai Lov"
- █ The contestant was eliminated after their first time in the bottom.
- █ The contestant was eliminated after their third time in the bottom.
|Series #||Episode #||Episode Title||Air Date|
|1||1||Chilean Extravaganza||June 25, 2017|
|2||2||Paris is Burning||July 1, 2017|
|3||3||Musas y Criaturas Mitológicas||July 8, 2017|
|4||4||Iconos Pop||July 15, 2017|
|5||5||Tu Mejor Drag||July 22, 2017|
|6||-||Camino a la Final||July 29, 2017|
|7||6||La Gran Final||August 5, 2017|
Episode 1: "Chilean Extravaganza"
Airdate: June 25, 2017
Revisa el primer capitulo de #VersusDragQueens, conoce a las participantes y su primer workshop!
Check out the first chapter of #VersusDragQueens, meet the contestants and their first workshop!
- Guest Judge: Santiago Scauso
- Workshop: Runway walk with Hil Hernández
- Mini Challenge: Using cloths, create a look without cutting or sewing the fabric in 20 minutes
- Mini Challenge Winner: MortFina
- Mini Challenge Prize: Drag Store Kit
- Main Challenge: Present a look that screams "Chile!" in the category "Chilean Extravaganza"
- Runway Theme: Chilean Extravaganza
- Main Challenge Winner: Estrella Astral
- Bottom Two: Ágata Görë and Nina LeBlanc
- Lip Sync Song: "Tunupa" by Kali Mutsa
- Eliminated: None
Episode 2: "Paris is Burning"
Airdate: July 1, 2017
Sin ninguna eliminada en el capitulo anterior, Versus DragQueens comienza un nuevo desafío. Un workshop de danza y un runway inspirado en el documental "Paris Is Burning". ¿Quien será eliminada el día de hoy?
Without any eliminated in the previous episode, Versus DragQueens begins a new challenge. A dance workshop and a runway inspired by the documentary "Paris Is Burning". Who will be eliminated today?
- Guest Judge: Ian Harting and Namuel
- Workshop: Dance class with Ian Harting
- Main Challenge: Present a group street jazz choreography and create a look inspired by the LGBTQ+ documentary "Paris Is Burning"
- Runway Theme: Paris is Burning
- Main Challenge Winner: Belika Rubik
- Bottom Two: Ágata Görë and Aura Luna
- Lip Sync Song: "Maldita Ingenuidad" by Namuel
- Eliminated: Aura Luna
Street Jazz Teams
|Team 1||Team 2||Song|
|Ágata Görë||Aura Luna||"Defeat The Night"|
by JPB feat. Ashley Apollodor
|Belika Rubik||Estrella Astral|
Episode 3: "Musas y Criaturas Mitológicas"
Airdate: July 8, 2017
Aura Luna fue eliminada y quedan solo cinco participantes en competencia. Hoy tendrán que crear dos looks, uno con énfasis en los tocados el cual debe ser hecho por ellas mismas y el segundo inspirado en criaturas mitológicas.
Aura Luna was eliminated and there are only five contestants left in the competition. Today they will have to create two looks, one with an emphasis on headdresses made by themselves and the second inspired by mythological creatures.
- Guest Judge: Juan El Daltónico and Sofía Oportot
- Workshop: Create a headpiece with Felipe Betancourt
- Main Challenge: Present two looks: a Musa look and a Criatura Mitológica look, including the headpiece created in the workshop
- Runway Theme: Musas y Criaturas Mitológicas
- Main Challenge Winner: Belika Rubik
- Bottom Two: Ágata Görë and MortFina
- Lip Sync Song: "Tu Luz" by Lulu Jam
- Eliminated: Ágata Görë
Episode 4: "Iconos Pop"
Airdate: July 15, 2017
Ya tenemos una nueva eliminada y quedan solo cuatro participantes en competencia que buscarán un lugar entre las dos finalistas. Esta semana deberán presentar una prueba que puede complicar a más de alguna y en la pasarela principal deberán mostrar un look iconico de alguna estrella del pop.
We already have a new eliminated and there are only four contestants in the competition who will seek a place between the two finalists. This week they will have to present a challenge which can make more than one struggle, and on the main runway they will have to show an iconic look of a pop star.
- Guest Judge: Nikita Vice, Edu Meza and Alejandra Herrera
- Workshop: Learn about comedy with Edu Meza
- Main Challenge: Present a look inspired by a pop icon and then give a stand-up performance based on personal anecdotes.
- Runway Theme: Iconos Pop
- Main Challenge Winner: Nina LeBlanc
- Bottom Two: Estrella Astral and MortFina
- Lip Sync Song: "Herida" by Supernova
- Eliminated: Estrella Astral
|Queen||Pop Icon||Perf. Order|
|Belika Rubik||Freddie Mercury||1st|
|Nina LeBlanc||Christina Aguilera||2nd|
|Estrella Astral||Lady Gaga||4th|
Top Three of Season 1
|Contestant||Challenge Wins||Up for Elimination|
(Eps. 2, 3)
(Eps. 3, 4)
Episode 5: "Tu Mejor Drag"
Airdate: July 22, 2017
Ya estamos en la recta final de la primera temporada de VERSUS DRAGQUEENS con tres semi finalistas la decisión de los jueces se hace más dificil porque solo dos podrán llegar a la gran final!
We are already in the final stretch of the first season of VERSUS DRAGQUEENS with three semi-finalists, the decision of the judges becomes more difficult because only two will be able to reach the grand finale!
- Guest Judge: Nikita Vice and Raúl Fernandez
- Main Challenge: In 5 minutes, shoot a presentation video of yourself with Nikita Vice and Art-Tica
- Runway Theme: Best Drag
- Main Challenge Winner: Nina LeBlanc
- Bottom Two: Belika Rubik and MortFina
- Lip Sync Song: "Mai Lov" by Dënver
- Eliminated: MortFina
Special Episode: "Camino a la Final
Airdate: July 29, 2017
Antes de nuestro capitulo final, te traemos este resumen de VERSUS DRAGQUEENS en donde podrás conocer aun más a las finalistas.
Before our final chapter, we bring you this summary of VERSUS DRAGQUEENS where you can get to know the finalists even more.
Episode 6: "La Gran Final"
Airdate: August 5, 2017
MortFina, Belika y Nina son las tres finalistas que se enfrentan a los últimos desafíos para lograr llevarse el titulo de la primera Ganadora de VERSUS DRAGQUEENS. ¿Quien crees que será la primera ganadora?
MortFina, Belika and Nina are the three finalists who face the last challenges to win the title of the first VERSUS DRAGQUEENS Winner. Who do you think will be the first winner?
- Special Guests: Vanessa Rojas, Ronny García, MortFina
- Finale Challenge: Model in a photoshoot using Vanessa Rojas' clothes, while being photographed by Ronny García. Then, present a lip sync live performance
- Winner of Versus Drag Queens Season 1: Belika Rubik
- Runner-Up: Nina LeBlanc
- This season is, among any drag competition...
- ... the one with the fewest contestants, with just 6.
- ... the first with a "Lip Sync For Your Life" kind of format despite not being part of the Drag Race franchise.
- ... the first to feature a ball challenge outside of the Drag Race franchise and outside of RuPaul's Drag Race.
- ... the one with the fewest finalists, with just 2.
Versus Drag Queens Season 1
|2nd: Nina LeBlanc (Miss Congeniality)|
|3rd: MortFina • 4th: Estrella Astral • 5th: Ágata Görë • 6th: Aura Luna|
|Art-Tica • Hil Hernández • Rocko Cornejo|