|Versus Drag Queens|
|Werk in Progress
This article is currently under construction or is being updated. Some of the information may be missing or likely to change.
The second season of Versus Drag Queens premiered on December 23, 2017, in El Diario de Rocko. 10 participants were selected to compete and become the winner of the reality show. The winner of the second season will win an exclusive set of shoes from Brave.Co, a fashion film by Maldito Nombre, a merchandising line together with The WERK Store, a photo shoot with the Chilean Photographic Academy, an interview and a video- documentary with Closet Magazine, the opportunity to open for Alyssa Edwards, one of the queens of RuPaul's Drag Race in an event produced by LemonLab, a radio program on Radio Gaba and participate in ValeTodo DownTown, a nightclub in Lima, Peru.
The reality ended on March 11, 2018 in a live event, the winner of this season of Versus was C-Pher.
During the live final, Annaleight Je Ne Sais Pa was crowned the winner of the "Versus Spirit Award" (the Versus version of Miss Sympathy), being voted on by her season partners.
The main song of the season is "Running Away", by Tobu and Marcos Mouya. 3 song covers were featured in each teaser, respectively were Kylie Minogue's "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" (Peking Duk cover), Britney Spears' "Toxic" (Marie Plassard edited cover), and "Crazy In Love "by Beyoncé (cover by Sofia Karlberg).
(Name, age and hometown stated during time of contest)
|Place||Contestant||Photo||Name||Age||Hometown||Ep. 1||Ep. 3||Ep. 4||Ep. 5||Ep. 6||Ep. 7||Ep. 8||Ep. 9||Ep. 10|
|WIN||WIN||SAFE||WIN||SAFE||WIN||HIGH||TOP 4||TOP 3||WINNER|
|23||Iquique, TA||LOW||BTM2||WIN||LOW||WIN||SAFE||WIN||TOP 4||TOP 3||RUNNER UP|
|HIGH TEAM||HIGH||BTM2||HIGH||ELIM||RTRN||TOP 4||ELIM||MISS CON|
|Cassie D Perry||Jonathan
|Nia De Indias||Andrés
- █ The contestant won Versus Drag Queens - Season Two.
- █ The contestant was the first runner-up.
- █ The contestant was eliminated in third place.
- █ The contestant was eliminated in fourth place.
- █ The contestant was not in the bottom two and entered Top 3.
- █ The contestant was not in the bottom two and entered the Finale.
- █ The contestant won the maxi challenge.
- █ The contestant was one of two winners of the maxi challenge.
- █ The contestant was one of the best but did not win the maxi challenge, instead, won a secundary price.
- █ The contestant was one of the best but did not win the maxi challenge.
- █ The contestant was member of the winning team but did not win the maxi challenge.
- █ The contestant was one of the worst but did not place in the bottom two.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two but neither were eliminated.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two but was not eliminated.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom four in pairs but was not eliminated.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two and was eliminated.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom four in pairs and was eliminated.
- █ The contestant was not in the bottom two but was eliminated.
- █ The contestant was eliminated for the second time.
- █ The contestant won her Lip Sync and re-entered the competition.
- █ The contestant lost her Lip Sync and did not re-enter the competition.
- █ The contestant was voted Miss Congeniality by the contestants.
- █ The contestant participated in this episode but out of competition.
- █ The contestant did not participate in this episode.
|1||Nia De Indias||vs||Ritsu||"Flash"
by La Prohibida
|Nia De Indias|
|2||Mia Za'haraa||vs||Tiresia||"Cool For The Summer"
by Demi Lovato
|3||Annaleight||vs||Perpetua||"Cry For You"
by Becky G
|5||Annaleight||vs||Ritsu||"Do It Again"
by Röyksopp, Robyn
|6||Cassie D Perry & Rebel||vs||Nia De Indias & Ritsu||"Believe"
|Nia De Indias|
|7||Annaleight||vs||Rebel||"Look What You Make Me Do"
by Taylor Swift
|8||Cassie D Perry||vs||Cotee Miller||"Girl Gone Wild"
|Cassie D Perry|
|9||Annaleight||vs||Cotee Miller||"One Last Time"
by Ariana Grande
by Kylie Minogue
- █ The contestant was eliminated after their first time in the bottom.
- █ The contestant was eliminated after their second time in the bottom.
- █ The contestant was eliminated after their third time in the bottom.
- █ The contestant got the opportunity to come back to the competition but lose the lip sync.
- █ The contestant was eliminated after the final slip sync.
|Series #||Episode #||Title||Air Date|
|8||1||Christmas Extravaganza||December 23, 2017|
|9||2||SuperDrag||December 24, 2017|
|10||3||SuperDrag Parte II||January 3, 2018|
|11||4||Pin-Up Girls||January 13, 2018|
|12||5||Drama Drama Drama||January 20, 2018|
|13||6||Tributo Michael Jackson||February 3, 2018|
|14||7||Hielos Eternos||February 10, 2018|
|15||-||Especial Stoli Lounge||February 18, 2018|
|16||8||Dragmare||February 25, 2018|
|17||9||Divas Gone Wild||March 2, 2018|
|18||10||The Best Drag||March 10, 2018|
Versus Drag Queens Season 2
|2nd: Mia Za'haraa • 3rd: Cotee Miller|
|4th: Annaleight (Miss Congeniality) • 5th: Cassie D Perry • 6th: Rebel • 7th & 8th: Nia De Indias & Ritsu • 9th: Tiresia • 10h: Perpetua|
|Hil Hernández • Rocko Cornejo • Yume Hime|