The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
One day she was watching a nature channel and this thing came on about black widow spiders saying how they are black and dangerous, and it stuck. Von'Du comes from Kat Von D and Erykah Badu.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 12|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Times Placed High||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 1)|
|Times Placed Low||0|
|Times in Bottom:||2 (Eps. 8, 9)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 9|
- "Relax your throat bitches, 'cause you're gagging." (entrance quote)
- "For those who don't know me, I'm the nastiest bitch in Kansas City, and for the ones who do know me, you're fucking welcome."
- "Weighing in at 290, serving Aphrodite. KC MO is where you can find me. I wouldn't try me, low-key or high-key. Widow Von'Du? Yes, bitch, I might be! The baddest bitch alive, ain't no surprise. Girls get mad when they look at these thighs, as they rub together like they harmonize. And I'm still serving looks while I'm eating these fries!" (verse in "I'm That Bitch")
- "...and this...is barbecue sauce!"
- "I had to use sticks as tampons."
- "These fuckin' bitches..."
- "WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?" (in Gay's Anatomy)
- "Once again, you can just (pause) taste the fakeness in the air. Er'rybody wants to act like they actually gave a shit about Aiden. You all wanted her gone."
- "I hate a backtrackin' ass bitch, I really do. Because now they're trying to apolo-lie for what they said."
- "Jackie? Karma's a bitch, ain't it?" (laughs) (about Jackie Cox because of a shady comment)
- "Let it go..."
- "Apolo-lie." (a fake apology)
- "Just like the almighty black widow spider, she sneaks up on a bitch. Next thing you know, you're dead. And now, I'm laying eggs in the bitch." (laughs)
- "If she cannot win the war against her beard, how can she win the war that we might have to fight for America?" (During the debate, referring to Jackie Cox)
- ''I'm taking my bear and I'm leaving!'' (during the reunion when everyone is fighting)
- "My fellow Americans, I want to leave you with this: always let your thighs rub together like they harmonize." (exit quote)
- She is the third queen from the state of Missouri to compete on Drag Race, after Monique Heart and fellow Season 12 queen Crystal Methyd.
- She's the drag sister of Season 10 and All Stars 4 contestant Monique Heart.
- Along with Gigi Goode, Widow is the first queen to ever lip-sync for her legacy on a non All-Star season.
- She is the first queen to ever receive a cash tip for her lip-sync performance and maxi challenge win on a non All-Star Season.
- Widow is the first queen to portray a couple and both a living and deceased celebrity (at time of recording) in the same Snatch Game (Ike and Tina Turner).
- She revealed on Episode 6 that she was in abusive relationships when she was younger.
- This was the reason for her choosing Tina Turner as her Snatch Game character.
- She is the third queen to do two characters in Snatch Game, after Bob The Drag Queen and Nina West.
- She is the first queen to portray a man (not drag queen) on Snatch Game and place safe, and the third overall, following Kennedy Davenport in Season 7 and BenDeLaCreme in All Stars 3. She was followed by Shea Couleé in All Stars 5.
- She is the only contestant to portray two characters in Snatch Game and not receive a high rank.
- She is the lowest placing challenge winner of Season 12. She won the first challenge of the season and was eliminated in Episode 9 placing 7th overall.
- Widow is a huge Chaka Khan fan.
- Coincidentally, she won a lip-sync against Jan while Chaka Khan was a guest judge.
- She is the first "lip-sync assassin" to only eliminate one queen on a regular season.
- This is because she won a lip-sync against Gigi Goode on her premiere for a cash prize.
Season 12 Looks
- (2020) RuPaul's Drag Race, on Season 12
- (2020) Untucked, on Season 12
- Yes Bitch! She Might Be (2020)
- (2020) "Im That Bitch" by RuPaul ft. RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12 Cast(2020)
|Jaida Essence Hall|
|2nd & 3rd: Crystal Methyd & Gigi Goode|
|4th: Sherry Pie (Disqualified) • 5th: Jackie Cox • 6th: Heidi N Closet (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: Widow Von'Du • 8th: Jan • 9th: Brita • 10th: Aiden Zhane • 11th: Nicky Doll • 12th: Rock M. Sakura • 13th: Dahlia Sin|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.