Yoncé Banks is one of the ten contestants and the Winner of the first season of Queen of Drags.
Drag Name Origin
"Yoncé" comes from the singer Beyoncé, while her last name may come from the supermodel Tyra Banks.
Queen of Drags
|Total of Points:||136|
|Times as "Queen of the|
|3 (Eps. 1, 4, 5)|
- Words after crowning: "Please respect all people. Without respect, you can't understand different kinds of people. We're all equal and born naked. Love your fellow people, respect them, treat them well and we all need to love ourselves more!"
- She's been a Beyoncé fan since she was 6 years old.
- In December 2014, Yoncé was hired by a drag queen as a male background dancer, due to this moment, she started to do drag in October 2015.
- She is the first queen to win three challenges on Queen Of Drags.
- She has the most amount of points of Queen of Drags, with 136.
- She's the first queen to share a win (with Vava Vilde) on Queen of Drags.
- She's the second winner of a drag competition, and first queen overall, to base her name on Tyra Banks, the first being Tyra Sanchez.
Queen of Drags S1 Looks
Heidi Klum • Bill Kaulitz • Conchita Wurst