Drag Name Origin
Yuhua is her birth name. When she began drag, she thought of it as something for fun and people just used her real name. However, as she continued in the industry, she realized she needed a real drag name. She claims she woke up hung over one morning, and developed her last name.  It comes from Japanese pop star Ayumi Hamasaki. Yuhua has said it distinguishes her as an Asian queen and also sounds fierce.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed:||Season 10|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 3|
“我爱 you (I love you all! Season 10 will be amazing! -Yuhua Hamasaki)”
- "Can you feel the shade?" (Season 10 entrance)
- "Hi, gay people!"
- "That's a man, Maury!" (referring to Kameron Michaels)
- "Well, you’re not a real woman either!" (to Miz Cracker)
- "How about break your knee again?" (to Eureka)
- "FIVE NEW YORK GIRLS"
- "Which one are you?" (Trying to differ the black queens)
- "AAAAAAHHHHH! It's Alyssa Edwards!"
- "Immigration, Immigration"
- "My hot and flexible body allows me to exercise in all different positions!"
- "I heard it!" (to Aquaria)
- "Yuhua gonna remember me." (Season 10 elimination)
Season 10 Looks
- She is originally from Guangzhou, China, but moved with her family to New York when she was seven.
- Despite being Chinese, the second part of her drag name, Hamasaki, is of a Japanese origin.
- She grew up in Chinatown and learned to speak English by absorbing the culture and attending classes. 
- Like Kim Chi and Pearl, she began doing drag on Halloween.
- Her drag role model is RuPaul. 
- To hide the fact that she was away to film the show, she jokingly claimed to have been in a coma.
- Yuhua is a professional seamstress.
- Yuhua was in Katy Perry's performance of Swish Swish with the Backpack Kid, Vivacious, and Scarlet Envy on SNL in May 2017.
- Yuhua has posted what she would have worn on the runway each week to her YouTube channel.
- On March 31st, 2018, Yuhua came out as genderfluid.
- She designed the dress Miz Cracker wore for the good twin part of the twins challenge in episode 11.
- Before filming, Miz Cracker asked if Yuhua could make some outfits for her but refused because she was "too busy", not knowing they would both be competing on the same season.
- She lip-synced alongside Nina Flowers during the Season 10 finale.
- She hosts a YouTube show called "boot-leg fashion photo review".
- Yuhua starred in Trinity The Tuck's music video for 'I Call Shade' as "U-Haul".
|2nd/3rd: Eureka & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|